Perhaps the biggest problems the Eagles are facing against the Cowboys are their own injuries. Westbrook is still a game time decision and Donte Stallworth isn't likely to play. Although with the way Andy Reid plays his cards, who really knows who will play until the Birds come out to take the field. If Westbrook isn't in the lineup the Birds could be in some trouble.
The key to the game should be how much pressure the Eagles front four get on Drew Bledsoe. If they can get enough pressure on Bledsoe without having to blitz too much, this will help the banged up Eagles secondary deal with the stellar combo of Owens and Glenn.
Eagles win in a battle to the end. Eagles 27 Cowboys 24
All the pressure today is on Donovan and as usual I'm counting on him to come through. It will be a fun one.
All sorts of Eagles/Cowboys links after the jump.
- See what many of the national pregame shows are saying about McNabb/Owens today. [Fanhouse]
- Eagles sage Ray Didinger makes a plea, " If you are planning to toss an empty pill bottle at Terrell Owens on Sunday, don't do it. If you intend to dump beer on Owens and the rest of the Dallas Cowboys, don't do it. If you can't wait to chant profanity at T.O., don't do it. I know I'm probably wasting my time saying this but, really, don't do it." Not likely, Ray, not likely. [Comcast]
- Video of Sal Pal doing a report from the Linc complete with jersey burning and O.D. chants. [ESPN]
- Stephen A. Smith says something on point, wow. Terrell Owens is all about attention. [Inquirer]
- A quote from a Philly fan, "If T.O's trying to kill himself, he's coming to the right place." Things are going to get ugly today. You probably can't get a ticket.
- The circus is here. [NJ.com]
- Jaws' take: "I like the Eagles to win this game, but I think it will go down to the final possession with either team having a chance to win. It's going to be a great, great game and the team that plays better that day wins the game." [Eagles.com]