I immediately thought the following things in this exact order after my first viewing. Understandably, this raised more than a few questions inside of my fragile little mind:
- John Kruk looks like Meatloaf singing the National Anthem at the 1994 All-Star Game in Pittsburgh.
- Holy crap, I remember Meatloaf singing the National Anthem at the 1994 All-Star Game.
- Peter Gammons. WHY?!?!
- Bronson Arroyo playing guitar. Not surprised at all.
- Is that Buster Olney? Between this and being forced to ask questions at the infamous "Steve Phillips Press Conferences" how can he possibly still be working at ESPN?
- Is that a key-tar?
- Gary Sheffield on the drums? With this group? Does. Not. Compute.
- What the hell would make you brag about drafting Carlos Lee? Also, El Caballo looks a bit out of shape. $100 million for that guy? Really?
- Did anyone actually think this was a good idea? Is that person already fired?