I don't know what is more surprising to me...
That someone the size of Texans defensive end Mario Williams can fit into a Lamborghini. Or that he would choose to purchase one that was burnt-orange in color. I mean, I'm a University of Texas alum, and even I wouldn't own a burnt-orange car. Maybe it is some strange signal to Vince Young, or he got it at a discount because it was weird color or something.
The above picture is of Shaquille O'Neal in his Lamborghini, so I guess there's ways to make big guys fit in this car. For the record, Shaq's car is silver.
Update: This Wolf Web MB thread shows what Mario's wheels look like. The title of the thread: "Attn: Cute Girls....Mario Williams is appearently giving rides around campus in his orange lamborghini. so go show a little leg and get yourself a ride."
Elsewhere at FanHouse:
Mario Williams Runs Fast, Drives His Lamborghini Slow
Video of Mario Williams Racing His Lamborghini?
Mario Williams on Lamborghini Video: 'It Was Stupid.'
How Shaq Fits into a Lamborghini
49ers Won't Suspend Antonio Bryant
Jose Guillen Has an Expensive Speed Habit
Do Cops Have It Out for Pacman?
Apr 16, 2007 – 2:25 PM
- Clippers remind people they own Lakers, hand LA worst loss
- Power move NFL teams use to keep players: transition tag
- Report: Darren Sharper admitted to committing rape
- Cincy's Kilpatrick sheds tears, Memphis defenders in emotional Senior Night victory
- Dr. Frank Jobe, the man behind Tommy John surgery, dies at 88
News From Our Partners
- $$ FOR JOB TRAINING? Obama proposes billions more despite spotty record
- BITCOIN MYSTERY Calif. man denies creating digital currency after report
- 'REUNITED' AND READY Tea Party activists mount battle against IRS at CPAC
- MISSING THE MARK? Surveys show ObamaCare not reaching uninsured
- NOT BACKING DOWNDiplomacy falters as Putin rebuffs Obama on Ukraine
- Obama rejects "deporter in chief" label
- Aaron Hernandez To Be Charged By Sheriff's Office In Prison Scuffle
- At Least 21 Killed In Venezuela Anti-Government Protests As 2 More Killed In Clashes At Barricades
- Light Middleweight Champ Carlos Molina Jailed In Las Vegas; Saturday Bout In Jeopardy
- Deporter-In-Chief? President Obama's Base Turning Against Him Over Inaction On Immigration
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.