Feb 9, 2008 – 7:45 PM
I couldn't agree more with Skeets on how this piece of cinematic brilliance managed to slip through the blogosphere, but it's becoming pretty obvious that Chris Bosh, a.k.a. Blane Harrington, is freaking hilarious.Filed under: Sports
- Oklahoma tornado: Durant, Kemp, college athletes respond to disaster
- NBA Draft Lottery odds: Projecting the No. 1 pick, based on team need
- NHL playoffs: Red Wings take series lead; how will the Blackhawks respond
- Will the third time be the charm for the first-place Cleveland Indians?
- Rob Gronkowski undergoes fourth forearm surgery on Monday
- Which Stores Price-Match Their Own Websites - and Which Ones Won't
- Break's Over, Santa: Ticketmaster Kicks Off Christmas Season in May
- Home Depot and Lowe's Report in Sandy's Continuing Wake
- Why Your Facebook Account Is More Secure Than Your Bank Account
- Get the Lead Out: Lipsticks That Won't Hurt Your Pocketbook Or Your Health
News From Our Partners
- FREE PRESS? DOJ Obtained Records Of Fox News Journalist
- At Least 20 Kids Among 51 Dead After Massive Tornado Tears Through Okla.
- TARGET SPEAKS OUT: Tea Party Founder Claims Feds Eyed Her for Years
- INDIANA INVESTIGATION: AG Probing Privacy Breach Of 'Obamaphone' Users
- 'WHAT HAPPENED?' Cops Give New Details, But Close Missing Mom Case
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- New Haven Latinos Running For Office, Hoping To Ride Latino Voter Wave
- Immigration Forms: What Are The Available Options?
- Former U.S. Marine Kidnapped In Mexico, Family Says
- Immigration Union Opposes Reform Bill, Says Checks And Balances Will Suffer
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.