According to the report, Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall slipped and fell at his home and stuck his arm through a TV. Marshall was treated and released at a Florida hospital, where he received stitches in his arm.
If he was treated and released, this is likely not an injury that will have any impact on his 2008 season, and that's good for the Broncos because Marshall was the Broncos' receiving corps last year. He didn't just lead the team in receiving yards, he had more yards than the rest of the Broncos' wide receivers combined. According to Football Outsiders he had 169 passes thrown his way in 2007, while no other Broncos receiver had more than 71.
But assuming the injury is minor enough that we can laugh at it, a guy cutting himself on his TV has to go down as one of the most ridiculous sports injuries ever.
UPDATE: Broncos' Brandon Marshall Claims He Was Hurt Slipping on a McDonald's Wrapper