What have you done with your life? What inconsequential, forgotten-as-soon-as-you-are detail have birthed into this world? What difference have you made?
Some people are plagued by those questions. Some people never find the answers. The man pictured above is not one of those people.
Long after he is gone, long after the baseball stadiums rust and corrode and the human race insulates itself in outer space, waiting for a friendly little robot to clean up the mess, this man will be remembered. He was: Man Who Caught Baseball With Beer. No greater honor has ever been awarded.
Also: Notice how he didn't bring his glove? Stop bringing your gloves to the ballpark, morons.
(HT: Lion in Oil; TSB)
Aug 19, 2008 – 1:00 PM
- 2014 NFL free agency: Winners, losers from frenetic first night
- College basketball's conference tournaments? Here's why I hate them
- Doug McDermott earns Sporting News' Player of the Year
- Litigation in college sports: It's getting out of hand
- Trust in his team leads Wichita State's Gregg Marshall to SN Coach of the Year
- After Market: Teen Retailers' Moody News Sets Downbeat Tone for Stocks
- Money Minute: Giving Up Facebook for Lent? Boomer Rock Stars in Demand
- After Market: China's Exports and Crimea's Crisis Leave Investors Uneasy
- This April 1 Retirement Trap Could Cost You a 50% Tax Penalty
- Jamba Juice Explores a Future Beyond Smoothies
News From Our Partners
- Republican wins Fla. special election seen as referendum on ObamaCare
- TODD STARNES Air Force Academy wipes away cadet's Bible verse
- VIRTUAL SEARCH PARTY Hunt for missing Malaysia jet turns to crowdsourcing
- LIFE-SAVING DECISION In reversal, drug firm to provide meds to dying boy
- Feinstein: CIA spied on staff, may have broken law- Judge blocks NSA records from being destroyed
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.