What have you done with your life? What inconsequential, forgotten-as-soon-as-you-are detail have birthed into this world? What difference have you made?
Some people are plagued by those questions. Some people never find the answers. The man pictured above is not one of those people.
Long after he is gone, long after the baseball stadiums rust and corrode and the human race insulates itself in outer space, waiting for a friendly little robot to clean up the mess, this man will be remembered. He was: Man Who Caught Baseball With Beer. No greater honor has ever been awarded.
Also: Notice how he didn't bring his glove? Stop bringing your gloves to the ballpark, morons.
(HT: Lion in Oil; TSB)
Aug 19, 2008 – 1:00 PM
- NBA mock draft 2013: Cavaliers win draft lottery, fix eyes toward Nerlens Noel
- NHL playoffs: Tuukka Rask looks to quiet talk of Bruins' struggles to close out series
- Look for Cowboys to ride the new 4-3 scheme to playoffs
- NBA playoffs 2013: Tim Duncan, now 37, lumbers as he leads Spurs to OT victory
- SEC should consider abolishing permanent cross-division opponents
News From Our Partners
- FOX NEWS POLL: Obama Could Have Done More to Help in Benghazi
- 'REGRETS THE TIMING':Dem Sorry for Cyclone Remark in Climate Speech
- Residents Return to Rubble in Okla.
- PLEADING THE FIFTH: Top IRS Official to Decline To Testify at House Hearing
- 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL': Federal Court Strikes Down Ariz. 20-Week Abortion Ban
- Wounded Warrior And Bride Get Dream Wedding From Grateful California Town
- Mexican Chefs Incorporate Pre-Columbian Techniques In Preparing Dishes
- Brazil Arrests Lebanese Businessman Linked To Hezbollah
- Senate Leaders Reach Deal On High-Tech Visas In Immigration Reform Bill
- Microsoft Debuts Xbox One, Will Go On Sale 'Later This Year'
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.