"Me and coach talked about it, and I think when we do have back-to-backs, we'll really have communication to decide which game I should play and which game I should sit out.Rick Adelman suggested that matchups would likely determine which game McGrady missed, which seems smart at first but could potentially bite the Rockets if opposing teams use McGrady's absence as motivation that the Rockets are taking them for granted. But if you're a McGrady fan thinking of picking up tickets to see him play, be sure to check the schedule before buying.
Dec 30, 2008 – 3:45 PM
In an effort to preserve his legs for the postseason, Tracy McGrady has decided to take a page out of Shaquille O'Neal's book and sit out a game whenever the Rockets play games on consecutive nights. From Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle:Filed under: Sports
- NBA not making it easy for conspiracy theorists
- Bob Stoops responds to Oklahoma tornado: 'It stayed on the ground too long'
- Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin proud to be an 'American'
- David Ragan, Kurt Busch's recent success isn't sign small, underfunded teams are back
- Former Rutgers coach Mike Rice receiving anger management counseling
News From Our Partners
- Rescuers Cling to Hope of Finding Survivors as More Storms Threaten
- SALARY FOR SHOOTER? Gov't Reportedly Pays Fort Hood Suspect $278G
- 'INCREDIBLY BAD IDEA': IRS Chief Regrets Using Planted Scandal Question
- JODI PLEADS FOR LIFE: Arias Makes Plea as Jury Considers Death Sentence
- HIDE THE KIDS: Prime Time Profanity, Sex Could Be Headed for TV
- Gentleman of Salsa Gilberto Santa Rosa To 'Forever Tango' In Broadway Debut
- Jodi Arias: Let Me Live For My Family, I'll Serve The Community From Prison
- David Laska: Scandals Destroy the Obama Narrative
- The Faces Of Oklahoma's Tornado Victims Show Diversity Of The Sooner State
- Intense Sports May Be OK With Heart Devices, New Study Reveals
- No Assembly Transpired: What We Learned from Failing to 3D-Print a Gun
- Shopping Under the Influence: A Guide
- Osama's Bin Laden's Death Photos Will Be Kept Secret for Your Own Good
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Lame New Twitter Account Isn't Selling His Movie
- Microsoft Wants the New Xbox One to Totally Take Over Your TV
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.