Feb 15, 2009 – 8:00 AM
PHOENIX -- Here it is in all of its HD glory: the so-called "Kryptonite dunk" that got Nate Robinson this year's Slam Dunk title. After seeing it in person, and now watching the TNT feed for the first time, I wanted to tell Reggie Miller to be quiet (a little less politely) because all he's doing is hating. Nate may have gotten a little boost by placing his hand on Dwight's shoulder, but honestly, he would have gotten to the rim either way.Filed under: Sports
- Can anyone beat Jimmie Johnson, Hendrick Motorsports in Coca-Cola 600?
- Mike Krzyzewski's ACC forecast: Ten-bid league, best in class
- Timmy Chandler opens up on future and stalling with U.S. national team
- NBA playoffs 2013: LeBron James bests Paul George in Heat's Game 1 win
- Is Brad Richards done with Rangers? He probably should be
News From Our Partners
- A TALL ORDER: Lincoln Note Saving Teen Soldier Up for Sale
- GALILEE MYSTERY: Huge Submerged Structure Stumps Archaeologists
- Obama: Drone Strikes NecessaryIn Fight Against Al Qaeda, Terrorists
- 'IMPOSSIBLE' TO STOP?Homeland Security Warns About 3D-Printing of Guns
- TERROR HUNT WIDENS: UK Police Arrest 2 More In Soldier Street Killing
- Jared Bernstein: Stopping International Tax Avoidance: What Are the Best Alternatives?
- Robert L. Borosage: Washington's Sinkhole. Literally.
- Carol J. Carter: What You Do in College Matters Most: How to Get the Best Return on Your College Investment
- Mike Hogan: Brad Pitt's World War Z Isn't Just 'Mayhem Porn'
- What we know about the suspects in the gruesome London attack
- Murder in New York: Has the push for marriage equality sparked a backlash against gays?
- How a Ghost Army of American artists helped defeat Hitler
- London's gruesome attack and the rising threat of lone-wolf terrorism
- Is the Vatican Bank finally fighting money laundering for real?
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.