Feb 25, 2009 – 3:42 PM
Were you impressed by Dwight Howard's 75-footer? This LeBron James 90-foot underhand diddy (via BallHype) just might reign supreme (in the non-Devin Harris division, that is, since that one, um, counted).Filed under: Sports
- Michael Crabtree update: 49ers WR tears tendon, has surgery
- Brian Urlacher set standard for linebackers in pass-crazy era
- Tiger Woods responds to Sergio Garcia 'fried chicken' comment
- Hot Corner: Miguel Cabrera’s greatness, Mike Trout’s cycling, Giants’ rotation woes
- Landon Donovan determined to prove himself after contemplating retirement
News From Our Partners
- STONEWALL: Top IRS Official Refuses to Testify at House Hearing
- DRONE DEATHS:Gov't Says Strikes Killed Four Americans Since '09
- 'WILL NEVER BE SAFE':Muslim Terrorists Hack Man to Death in London
- DOJ FOX HUNT: Agency Seized Phone Records Tied to Fox News
- Coffee war brewing in VA Medical Centers could doom mom-and-pop shops
- WATCH: Suspect defends brutal beheading of London man in broad daylight
- Are Democrats finally serious about filibuster reform?
- Why gay marriage advocates feel cheated by the immigration bill
- Is there any way to prevent damage from monster tornadoes?
- Why is Obama hesitating to arrest the Benghazi suspects?
- Why Is Twitter Letting Jose Canseco Set Another Example of Rape Victim Shame?
- 'American Horror Story' Gets Another Witch
- Tesla Is First Green Tech Company to Pay Back Its Department of Energy Loan
- The Moore Tornado May Have Done $2 Billion Worth of Property Damage
- John McCain Is the Latest Senior Senator to Have Had Enough of Junior Ted Cruz
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.