Cuban sued Nelson on those grounds two years ago. The pair went to arbitration last year. Nelson won. Cuban still hasn't paid the $6 million, even though the sum amounts to little more than a pimple on Cuban's wealthy butt.
The transcripts, by the way, are as hilarious as you'd guessed ... and surprisingly more heartrending.
You can read all 800 pages (condensed into a 200-page PDF) here, thanks to the Morning News. In the transcript, you'll find:
* Nellie blaming his assistant coaches for getting him drunk and making him sign an extension to stay in Dallas in 2003.
* Cuban calling Antoine Walker a cancer. And noting that Nellie fave Raef LaFrentz was terrible.
* Nellie saving his son Donnie Nelson from drafting Pavel Podkolzine with the No. 5 pick in 2004. (Whew!)
* The heartbreaking story of when Cuban had to refuse to match Phoenix's (then insane) offer for Steve Nash.
* Nellie answering his door with khakis, no shirt and a glass of scotch.
* Cuban's rationale for the whole "insider info" accusation.
* A philosophical discussion of hugs. Actual quote:
[Arbitrator]: And so at the press conference, how -- did y'all shake hands?If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you have no soul.
[Cuban]: Yes, sir, and I hugged him back. I hugged him; he didn't hug me.
[Arbitrator]: Y'all both hugged each other?
[Cuban]: I hugged him. He didn't hug me back. I know a Nellie hug, and that was not a Nellie hug.