Nov 16, 2009 – 3:22 AM
The Rockets strode into Staples Center ready for a gunfight. But emerging capo Trevor Ariza wasn't exactly ready for a game of keep-away. In this video, Ariza loses a sneaker during an early defensive possession. Sworn enemy Ron Artest notices and tosses Ariza's shoe out-of-bounds. And, of course, Artest capitalizes on his gambit the next time down. (Before you curse out Ron-Ron, know that he got his comeuppance: Rockets 101, Lakers 91.)Filed under: Sports
- NBA Draft Lottery odds: Projecting the No. 1 pick, based on team need
- Oklahoma tornado: Durant, Kemp, college athletes respond to disaster
- NHL playoffs: Red Wings take series lead; how will Blackhawks respond?
- Will the third time be the charm for the first-place Cleveland Indians?
- Rob Gronkowski undergoes fourth forearm surgery on Monday
- Which Stores Price-Match Their Own Websites - and Which Ones Won't
- Break's Over, Santa: Ticketmaster Kicks Off Christmas Season in May
- Home Depot and Lowe's Report in Sandy's Continuing Wake
- Why Your Facebook Account Is More Secure Than Your Bank Account
- Get the Lead Out: Lipsticks That Won't Hurt Your Pocketbook Or Your Health
News From Our Partners
- FRANTIC SEARCH FOR SURVIVORS Death toll revised down to at least 24 as officials caution number may climb
- HEROES AFTER TWISTER: Photog Details Rescue of Children From Okla. School
- 'WHAT HAPPENED?' Cops Give New Details, But Close Missing Mom Case
- 'I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN': Teen Who Wrote Farewell Song Loses Cancer Battle
- WHAT DID HE KNOW? IRS Chief During Targeting Faces Senate Hearing
- Guatemala Dictator Ríos Montt Gets Genocide Conviction Overtuned
- Phillies Catcher Carlos Ruiz Goes On The Disabled List
- Sports World Reacts To Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Immigration Negotiations: Senators Require Fingerprinting At 30 Airports For Foreigners
- Chilean Miner ‘Super Mario' Thrilled To Have Banderas Play Him In Film ‘The 33'
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.