Here are the Top 5:
1. Ricky Williams -- There was a time when "Will Ricky Williams ever play football again" was a realistic question. Well, he did. But not before careers in yoga instruction and holistic healing. Good times.
2. Michael Phelps -- The bong seen round the world. The Olympic swimmer-hero captured our hearts in Beijing and our page views shortly after, when a picture of him inhaling from a bong surfaced on the Internet. Kellogg's dumped Phelps over the ordeal, causing millions who trade in snark on the Internet to make one simultaneous munchies joke.
3. Jeff Weaver -- Inventor of a different Mile High Club. There's no smoking of any kind on airplanes. That didn't stop the Tigers' hurler from smoking on a team flight.
4. Michael Beasley, Mario Chalmers and Darrell Arthur Trio -- This group earns points for irony, busted for marijuana at the NBA rookie orientation (when rookies are supposed to learn to, you know, not get caught smoking marijuana).
5. Josh Howard -- A lot of athletes smoke marijuana and won't admit it. Not Josh Howard ...
Blue Moon Man: Randy Moss
The man likes to take plays off. One time he even left the sideline of a game before it was over. It started to make sense when he let loose on HBO's 'Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel' saying he used marijuana "every blue moon."
User of Olympic Torch:: Ross Rebagliati
The first ever Olympic Snowboarding Champion successfully appealed disqualification from the Winter Olympics after testing positive for marijuana.
Best/Worst Hiding Spot: Michael Vick
Michael Vick went through airport security with a water bottle, containing a hidden compartment, which police suspected contained marijuana. Vick didn't face charges, but Really, Michael Vick? Really?
The Tin (Foil) Man: Damon Stoudamire
What is it about athletes, weed and the airport? Mighty Mouse was walking through security in Tucson while carrying some aluminum foil. Of course, the foil had weed in it.
Pound-for-Pound: Nate Newton
According to pro-football-reference.com, ex-Cowboy lineman played at 318 pounds. That's only 100 more than the amount of marijuana that was in his car when he was pulled over for a traffic violation in 2001.
The Pot-Land Jail-Blazers: Remember that hilarious nickname? Well it was well-earned, if not side-splitting. At one point Portland had four players busted within 13 months.