Jun 7, 2010 – 10:40 AM
Larry Scott walked out of the Pac-10 annual meetings on Sunday in San Francisco with the go-ahead to look into expansion plans that could dramatically alter the landscape of college athletics. The Pac-10 commissioner met with media members just moments after his final conversation with Pac-10 presidents and chancellors and Fanhouse TV was there.Filed under: Sports
- NHL playoffs: Tuukka Rask looks to quiet talk of Bruins' struggles to close out series
- NBA mock draft 2013: Cavaliers win draft lottery, fix eyes toward Nerlens Noel
- NBA playoffs 2013: Tim Duncan, now 37, lumbers as he leads Spurs to OT victory
- Look for Cowboys to ride the new 4-3 scheme to playoffs
- NHL playoffs: Sharks take Game 4, even up series with Kings
News From Our Partners
- Residents Return to Rubble in Okla.
- JODI PLEADS FOR LIFE: Arias Makes Plea as Jury Considers Death Sentence
- FOX NEWS POLL: Obama Could Have Done More to Help in Benghazi
- 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL': Federal Court Strikes Down Ariz. 20-Week Abortion Ban
- 'REGRETS THE TIMING':Dem Sorry for Cyclone Remark in Climate Speech
- Wounded Warrior And Bride Get Dream Wedding From Grateful California Town
- Mexican Chefs Incorporate Pre-Columbian Techniques In Preparing Dishes
- Brazil Arrests Lebanese Businessman Linked To Hezbollah
- Senate Leaders Reach Deal On High-Tech Visas In Immigration Reform Bill
- Microsoft Debuts Xbox One, Will Go On Sale 'Later This Year'
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.