College Football Live Tweet: Week 5
Here's the lineup, which is a veritable murderer's row:
• Clay Travis (ClayTravisBGID) is in the house for one of the biggies: Florida-Alabama.
• Terrance Harris (ThatBig12writer) is watching the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry.
• Michelle Smith (macsmith413) has the other big boy: Stanford-Oregon.
• Brett McMurphy (BrettmcmurphY) has the pleasure of joining Mr. Harris in Dallas.
• John Walters (jdubs88) is down in beautiful Bloomington to see Michigan visit Indiana.
• Brian Grummell (BrianGrummell) will see Florida State visit Virginia.
• Jim Henry (JimHenryAOL) is not doing football this weekend but is worth a follow today anyway. He's at the Pan Am Games baseball tournament in Puerto Rico..
• Mark Hasty (MarkHasty) is armed and ready with snarky commentary from home.
• Finally, editors Matt Snyder (Snyder_FH) and Mike Harris (FanHouseMike) are channel surfing from their respective home offices.
Join us all day and night as we hit you hard with quirky commentary, in 140 characters or less, of course. And stay with FanHouse for lots of quality reading from all those games (and more).