WWE Hell in a Cell 2010 Results
Ongoing Hell in a Cell results are below.
Hell in a Cell 2010 Results:
1. Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere match for the WWE United States Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) defeated John Morrison and The Miz by making Miz tap out to the LeBell Lock on the entrance ramp. Michael Cole finally admits that Daniel Bryan is "for real."
2. Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) defeated Sheamus after an RKO onto the steel ring steps.
3. Edge defeated Jack Swagger with a spear in an impromptu match made by the Raw general manager.
4. Wade Barrett defeated John Cena after outside interference. Cena had Barrett in the STF, but a fan ran into the ring, drawing the attention of the referees. During the distraction, another person came out of the crowd and knocked out Cena, allowing Barrett to get the pin. Per a pre-match stipulation, John Cena must now become a member of Nexus.
From the replay, it appears that NXT season 2 rookies Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris were the interfering fans.
5. Unified Diva's Championship Match: Natalya defeated Michelle McCool (c) with Layla by disqualification. Layla threw her shoes at Natalya, drawing the DQ.
6. Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Kane (c) defeated The Undertaker with a chokeslam. Undertaker had the match won until Paul Bearer turned on him, apparently draining him of his powers and allowing Kane to strike Undertaker with the urn.