NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Michael Vick Still Leads, Matt Ryan Cracks Top 10
The Patriots' surge combined with a career-worst four-game slump for Peyton Manning have resulted in Tom Brady jumping up to No. 2 while Manning occupies the spot behind him. Out of the top 10 entirely are Antonio Gates and Chris Johnson, while a pair of division-leading quarterbacks -- Matt Ryan and David Garrard -- make appearances at the bottom of the list.
While the NFL didn't release the entire vote totals, you can check out the top 10 vote-getters below. The NFL Pro Bowl voting process concludes on Monday, Dec. 20, so be sure to cast your ballot while you still can. The AFC and NFC teams will be announced at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Dec. 28 during a special edition of "NFL Total Access" on NFL Network.
To cast your vote for the 2011 Pro Bowl teams, visit NFL.com or go to facebook.com/NFL and click on the Pro Bowl tab. The 2011 Pro Bowl will be held on January 30 at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu.
Top 10 in NFL Pro Bowl fan voting (as of Dec. 15):
1. Michael Vick, Eagles: 981,687
2. Tom Brady, Patriots: 947,194
3. Peyton Manning, Colts: 806,025
4. Adrian Peterson, Vikings: 736,603
5. Aaron Rodgers, Packers: 690,619
6. Drew Brees, Saints: 662,953
7. Philip Rivers, Chargers: 633,269
8. Arian Foster, Texans: 519,154
9. Matt Ryan, Falcons: 484,949
10. David Garrard, Jaguars: 479,018