Jan 1, 2011 – 8:20 PM
PITTSBURGH -- The atmosphere at Heinz Field for the 2011 NHL Winter Classic was thrilling 45 minutes before the opening faceoff as the team took the ice for warmups:Filed under: Sports
- NBA Finals 2013: Entering Game 6, Heat eager to show growth since 2011 loss to Mavs
- NBA Draft 2013: Will Alex Len be the No. 1 overall pick?
- Jason Leffler’s fatal crash needs to be thoroughly investigated
- Yankees-Dodgers: 11 most memorable moments in the storied rivalry
- Allen Iverson's children returned to ex-wife last week
- Careless Chinese Baggage Handler Really Throws Himself Into His Work
- Here's Why United Was Just Named America's Worst Airline
- Classic Cosmetics: Kinder to Your Skin, Your Wallet and the Earth
- Think Facebook Execs Are Overpaid? Tough Noogies
- What to Watch on Wall Street: Grocers, Restaurants Provide Food for Thought
News From Our Partners
- FLAG STOMP: Rapper Lil Wayne Defends Video Trampling Old Glory
- FURLOUGHS CONCERN:Will They Affect Soldiers' Care at Walter Reed?
- Did Senior State Department Security Officials Commit Perjury?
- CAPTIVE IN KUWAIT:Contract Dispute Leaves 100 Americans Stranded
- 'UNBRIDLED PORK':$$ for Brazilian Cotton Farmers Part of Farm Bill
- 23 times the immigration reform bill has been at death's door
- Why Claire McCaskill is endorsing Hillary Clinton so early
- Taliban peace talks: Finally, a breakthrough?
- The 10-cent revolution: Everything you need to know about Brazil's massive protests
- Why the Philippines is destroying $6.5 million worth of illegal ivory
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.