Search no further than the Trenta, Starbucks' new 31-ounce beverage size. The massive drink offering -- which might just be bigger than your stomach -- will be available in 14 select states starting Tuesday.
Here are some quick facts on the colossal conveyance:
- Trenta is Italian for "30," but the cup actually holds 31 ounces.
- Trenta drinks will cost 50 cents more than the next largest Venti size (24 ounces).
- Only iced beverages will be available in the Trenta.
- The 14 states offering the Trenta on Tuesday are Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Hawaii, Nevada and Arizona.
- The Trenta will be available nationwide beginning May 3.
The folks on Twitter -- who occasionally appear frenetic but may not necessarily be over-caffeinated -- weighed in on the Trenta.
Starbucks is making a new cup size, the Trenta. Seriously folks, who the hell needs 31 ounces of coffee?
Man, I'd hate to spill a new Starbucks Trenta sized coffee on my lap.
Follow Surge Desk on Twitter.