AOL Weird News looks back at some of Reagan's best jokes with Malcolm Kushner, who created the humor exhibit at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Library in Simi Valley, Calif.
As we mark the 100th anniversary of Reagan's birth, have a laugh with highlights from the career of one of America's most celebrated speakers.
And if you think you know every Ronald Reagan joke, have you heard the one about the three-legged chicken that could outrun a car?
More on Ronald Reagan's Life and Legacy
- Lou Cannon: Reagan Is Remembered for Good Reason
- Pictures Tell Ronald Reagan's Life Story [PHOTOS]
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Ronald Reagan
- Son Says Reagan Would See Today's GOP as 'Mean-Spirited'
- Reagan Casts Long Shadow Over Clinton, Obama, Both Bushes
- You Said It: Ronald Reagan [VIDEO]
- Personal Memories: Reagan Was ... [VIDEO]
- Reagan: Funniest President Ever? [VIDEO]
- Peter Schweizer: The Genius of Ronald Reagan's Humor
- What the World Was Like When Ronald Reagan Was Born
- The Gipper Reconsidered: A Liberal's View
- Ronald Reagan at 100: A Mentor for Young Conservatives
- Ronald Reagan's Darker Legacy
- The Bullet That Would Have Killed Reagan
- Covering Reagan: Up Close, but Not Personal
- Reagan Lives On -- in Schools, Streets and Much More
- Reagan Road Trip -- Sites to Visit, Coast to Coast
- Things Named for Reagan [PHOTOS]
- How Nancy Reagan Won Us Over
- Sen. John McCain: An Unyielding Faith in America's Greatness
- House Speaker John Boehner: It CAN Be Done
- Sen. Mitch McConnell: Courage in Seeking Freedom
- Newt and Callista Gingrich: Remembering a Citizen Politician
- Pat Montandon: A Democrat at Ronald Reagan's Inaugural
- Opinion: It's Time to Move On From Ronald Reagan
Full Reagan Centennial Coverage