Charlie Sheen, as you may have heard, has been running around saying lots of wacky things since last week's radio interview with Alex Jones, in which he lashed out at "Two and a Half Men" producer Chuck Lorre (and Thomas Jefferson, who's not involved with the show).
We've collected 10 of our favorite, if that's the right word, Sheen quotes from recent days.
1. "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." From "20/20" interview on to being high on himself.
2. "I probably took more than anybody could survive... I was banging seven-gram rocks, and finishing them." From "20/20" on the last time he used drugs.
3. "You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like dude, can't handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is, I don't know, maybe not from this terrestrial realm. When you've got tiger blood and Adonis DNA, it's like, get with the program, dude." From "20/20" on the subject of brain fires.
4. "Can't you spin on a pink cloud your whole life, and just be super bitching and focused?" From "Piers Morgan Tonight" on the subject of pink clouds.
5. "I have a 10,000-year-old brain and the boogers of a 7-year-old. That's how I describe myself." From "Piers Morgan Tonight" on the subject of aging.
6. "I don't believe myself to be an addict. I really don't. I think that I just ignore or smash or finally dismiss a model that I think is rooted in vintage balderdash, you know? For lack of a better word." From "Piers Morgan Tonight" on the subject of addiction.
7. "I hope they do. I hope they say, Dad, fill in the blanks, this s**t's gnarly. Fill in the blanks, this stuff's epic. ... Don't hide your children from stuff." From "TMZ" on the subject of his kids reading about his exploits when they're older.
8. "I'm underpaid right now, sure. ... I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching, a total frickin' rock star from Mars. People can't figure me out, they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain." From "The Today Show" on the subject of being an underpaid rock star.
9. "I think they're all pretty lame, to be honest. ... They could've fleeced this sheep a hundred times, and instead they skinned it once." From "The Howard Stern Show" on the topic of his former flames.
10. "Hope is for suckers and fools." From the "Howard Stern Show" on whether or not he hopes his show will start shooting again:
Here's a clip (NSFW):
More Sheen coverage from Surge Desk:
Charlie Sheen Craziness Inspires Tons of Funny Web Memes
Follow Surge Desk on Twitter.