Apr 8, 2011 – 6:02 PM
Tagged: bob iger, china, china economic growth, china economy, construction, disney, ground breaking, hong kong disney, hong kong disneyland, shanghai disney, shanghai disney resort, shanghai disneyland
- Brian Urlacher set standard for linebackers in pass-crazy era
- NBA playoffs 2013: James' layup at end of OT lifts Heat over Pacers
- Michael Crabtree update: 49ers WR tears tendon, has surgery
- NHL playoffs: Penguins' third-period outburst paces Game 4 win
- Dale Jarrett, Maurice Petty highlight 2014 class of NASCAR Hall of Fame
News From Our Partners
- DOJ FOX HUNT: Reporter's Parents' Phone No. Among Records Seized
- 'WAVE OF THE FUTURE': Airway Tube Made With 3-D Printer Saves Baby's Life
- 'WILL NEVER BE SAFE':Muslim Terrorists Hack Man to Death in London
- EVASIVE ANSWERS?IRS Official Facing More Scrutiny Over Scandal, Past
- Government Acknowledges Drone Strikes Killed 4 Americans Since 2009
- Richard (RJ) Eskow: Apple Pie May Be American, But Apple Computer Isn't - Not Anymore
- Ocean Robbins: It's Time for a Better Farm Bill. Now.
- Maureen Ryan: 'Mad Men' Taps Into Weird Moments And Old Ideas
- Bob Greenstein: Senator Vitter Offers -- and Senate Democrats Accept -- Stunning Amendment With Racially Tinged Impacts
- 4 burning questions Obama must answer about drones and terrorism
- 8 things I'd like to hear from Obama's counterterrorism speech
- WATCH: Suspect defends brutal beheading of London man in broad daylight
- Are Democrats finally serious about filibuster reform?
- Why gay marriage advocates feel cheated by the immigration bill
- Dog Found Standing Guard Over a Tornado Victim Reunited With Her Owner
- Colorado Governor Has Death Penalty Doubts
- Why the Yemeni Gitmo Detainees Aren't Going Anywhere (for Now)
- West Point Sergeant Accused of Spying on Female Cadets
- Why Is Twitter Letting Jose Canseco Set Another Example of Rape Victim Shame?
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.