James Dolan can finally relax. Knicks fans will not be overrunning Times Square and refusing to leave until he joins Hosni Mubarak on the unemployed dictator line. Everybody's talking about the...
PHILADELPHIA, Miss. – Marcus Dupree left here destined to be the greatest football player ever. He returned over the weekend as a pro wrestler looking for a new start. There he was, a burly...
The NFL is headed for a lockout and the court of public perception is forming. For the first time in labor history, the jury is going to convict the guys in the $3,000 suits. That's because they're...
NASCAR is asking 200,000 fans to honor Dale Earnhardt this coming Sunday. On the third lap, everyone at the Daytona 500 will be asked to extend three fingers. The announcer might as well say,...
Why is Richard Petty the King? Let us count the ways. He won 200 races. He's signed at least a million autographs. He's 73 years old. As impressive as those feats are, what makes Petty the...
ARLINGTON, Texas – Why aren't the Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl champions? Perhaps Christina Aguilera summed it best in the national anthem. "What so proudly we watched ..." How do you...
DALLAS -- Remember Baghdad Bob, the erstwhile Iraqi Information Minister who proclaimed Saddam's army was kicking butt while U.S. tanks rolled through the streets behind him? He's working for the...
ARLINGTON, Texas – It doesn't look like the most expensive real estate in Super Bowl history. It's just a patch of black asphalt bordered with a couple of stripes of white paint. If that...
DALLAS -- Debbie Did Dallas. Ryan Pickett is taking a pass. What Super Bowl would be complete without a player using it as a moral platform? Last year, it was Tim Tebow and his pro-life commercial....
IRVING, Texas -- Troy Polamalu beat Clay Matthews by two votes Monday for the AP Defensive Player of the Year. Word is the deciding votes were cast by Paul Mitchell and Vidal Sassoon. If you know...
DALLAS -- Jerry Jones says he doesn't want the focus to be on him this week. What better way than to have a 45-minute press conference to talk about himself, his team, his stadium and his plans to...
If you haven't already done so, get a calendar and circle Feb. 3. It's the 10th anniversary of a sports breakthrough that should not pass unnoticed. The XFL sprang to life Feb. 3, 2001, with its...
More Top News
- Syrian opposition struggles to find unity as battle rages on
- Friend of man suspected of killing UK soldier on London street arrested after BBC interview
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
- Protesters to 'March Against Monsanto' across US, around globe in collective anti-GMO rally
- Sexual assault is a 'scourge' on U.S. military, Hagel says
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
TOP NEWS VIDEO
- Kasey Kahne, Kurt Busch lead final practice for Coca-Cola 600
- NHL playoffs: Two very different Game 5s set for Saturday
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. hopes to get back on track in Coca-Cola 600 race that fits his style
- NBA Playoffs 2013: LeBron James takes blame; in Game 2, he's not alone
- Brian France prefers Sprint Cup races to remain in Charlotte, doesn’t favor Bruton Smith’s plan for Las Vegas
- 5 Sneaky Ways to Get In-State Tuition for Your Out-of-State Kid
- Will the Banks' Word Be Law? Wall Street Drafts Reform Rollback Bills
- Memorial Day, Sequester-Style: Honoring Soldiers by Cutting Their Benefits
- Fill'er Up With Weird: Our Readers' Surprising Gas Saving Tips
- Best Memorial Day Weekend Deals: Aeropostale, Sears and Slurpees
Also on AOL >>>
More on Aol
More on Aol
More From AOL
Latest news, weather, health, business, sports, science, money, entertainment, world news, elections, weird news and more.